The Ethiopian World Federation Ministries believes that everyone should be afforded equal freedom to exercise their religious beliefs – whatever those beliefs may be. This first amendment right, granted by the U.S. Constitution, includes the freedom to become ordained as a minister without jumping through numerous hoops and taking expensive courses.
The EWF provides ordinations entirely free of charge to anyone that seeks to join as a financial member. Once ordained, you have the right to perform weddings, baptisms, and other ceremonies. Officiating a ceremony is a tremendous honor, and great responsibility. To assist you, we offer an array of tips, tools, and custom made materials.
By becoming a EWF Minister, you'll also be joining a vast and spiritually-diverse community of people. Whether you're still defining your religious philosophy, or have a highly-developed understanding of your spirituality – the EWF community is an inclusive place which encourages the expression of beliefs and the sharing of ideas.
- To become ordained, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. We will record your information and store it in our priest database.
- We care about your privacy; your information will not be shared with any third parties. Unless you subscribe to our blog, we will not e-mail you unless we need to communicate important information relevant to your ordination.
- For legal reasons, we cannot accept applications from individuals under the age of 18. To submit this form, you must certify that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Only valid legal names and addresses will be accepted. If you submit at ordination request using a false name, a nickname, the name of another person, or the name of an animal your application will be considered invalid and your ordination will not be recognized.
- We reserve all rights to revoke any ordination or reject any application for ordination if it is discovered that it was made or obtained using incorrect or fraudulent information.